Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Second Match in the Campito´s Tournament

This is the cup that me and my team want in our hands.


As Sebastian summarized the first match of the Campito´s tournament, I am going to do the same with the second.

At 10:45 in the morning a lead my way to the Campito. I was the first person of my team that arrived. Then Orlando, Sabastian, Miguel, and Stefano arrived. I don´t why the other people at my team went. Valencia, the team that we were going to play against with, had only four players so we needed to play 5 against 4. They needed to start playing because they were less. At the first minute of the match, I scored a goal.

Then my teammates started to make their goals. Almost all of my team scored goals exept Sebastian because he is the goalkeeper. The first half ended and the score was 4-0. At the ten- minute recess we hydrated with water and we talked about match. We realized that we didn´t score some goals that were easy to made them. And if we would had scored does goals we would be like 10-0 in the first half.

After that the referee called us to the field. Now it was our turn to start. During the match we kept scoring goals and they weren´t. Later their fifth player arrived but he went without shoes so he returned to his house to get his shoes. I heard a worker from the Campito that said, "Is like he go to school without his books and his pencil." Five minutes passed and he arrived and he entered as goalkeeper. Then one a player from the other team took advantage of a mistake of one of my teammates, and he scored the first goal of the other team. Then at the last minute one of my teammates scored a goal.

The final score was 10-1 and if we would had scored all the chances that we had, the final score would had increased to 30-1. I scored 3 goals and Miguel and Stefano too, and Orlando scored 1. In total our team has 11 goals in favor and 2 against without counting the penalties. We are satisfied with our with the score and we are proud of us too. I hope we win the other 5 matches that approach.

No comments: