Saturday, September 23, 2006

FC Barcelona

Barcelona is my favorite team in the world. I like it not only because it has good players and win a lot of games, I like it because they know how to play in a team. FC Barcelona was founded in 1899. Its stadium is Camp Nou which capacity is about 98.000 people. Barcelona won the recent UEFA Champions League against Arsenal by 2 goals to 1. Barcelona´s goals were from Eto´o and Belletti and Arsenal´s goal was from Campbell. Barcelona has other players like Puyol, Rafa Marquez, Messi, Deco, Valdez, Ronaldinho e.t.c.For me Ronaldinho is the best player in the world.

Barcelona´s coach is Frank Rijkaard. I think he is doing a great job. Barça,a nickname for Barcelona, enemy is Real Madrid. They are both very good teams but if they were to play a match Barcelona probably would won. This picture shows FC Barcelona with its away uniform.

2 comments:

Miguel said...

Juan I think you put very basic things and very truth things. Your info is very good and the info is very understandable and very simple. I like allt he good things you tld about Fc Barcelona, and it is obvious that Barca win to Real Madrid in every game also in away.

andres said...

Juan Manuel my favorite team is also Barca and many other people. the other thing is that all that you say is true and I know because there are good things and I know That if it is true is about Barcelona