Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering Steve Irwin

This is a sad new of Steve Irwin's death. He died because a stingray attacked him when he was filming a documentary. This article called "Remembering Steve Irwin"and it is in Time for Kids. It is a report of Dina El Nabli.

Irwin was filming a documentary about ocean creatures when the stingray
attacked him. Experts believe the stingray may have felt threatened between
Irwin and his cameraman.


I think this was a huge loss for the world because he was loved by the Australian people and some of the kids wanted tobe like him. He was a man full of courage in order to face big and dangerous snakes and crocodriles. His programs were very fun and I learned a lot from him. I hope this passion of saving the animals will pass from generatioin to generation.

3 comments:

Daniel T. said...

Your post makes me think that Steve was a really important person to Australia, because he was known by everyone. I think he was the most famous Australian I ever saw, the Prime Minister was not known by many, but Steve was.

Arnold P said...

It is a very good post. It has good information in a short paragraph.

Juan D said...

I agree with you he was a very important person for the world and he will be remembered by the people who loved him.