Monday, September 18, 2006

Rat Invasion

Last week I read a story called the Three Skeleton Key. It was a good story and had some parts that where very cool. Like the one when the the rats came and covered all the lighthouse so the three persons couldn't get out. It was a part of suspense because when I was reading it I didn' know what was going to happened next for example if the rats where going to get in and eat the three persons or if the persons will escape and kill the rats. I laugh at that part because it supposed that we need to trap rats no that the rats trap us.

This part reminds me about about a movie called "The Dawn of The Dead."I found the similiarity between the movie and the story when the in the movie, people where trapped in a mall and there were deads outside and they wanted to get inside. Although this story was a scary one, it didn't scared me.In the movie they get out of the mall by escaping in some buses that where arranged for killing the deads and in this story they killed the rats by putting gasoline in meat and then the rats went to eat it and then they put the meat on fire. The movie and the story were very cool.

1 comment:

Suadi..... said...

Hi Juan Manuel whats up! i really think you are right. I think the same thing it was really suspenfull, enethough some people think in another i think that. Juan Manuel dont you think apart of being suspenfull it was really scary. Well i think so. I need to tell you that i really like your post .... congratulations!