Saturday, October 28, 2006

Copa Moya...


Last Thursday, October 26, the Copa Moya began. The Copa Moya is tournament that is made every year and high and middle school play it. The school invites other seven schools to make two groups each with four teams. First we need to play with all the teams in our group. An then the best two teams of each group pass to the semifinals. We already played a game with a school called Abolsure and we lost 2-0. I think that we didn´t played very well that match because it was a school that we had never played before so we didn´t knew how do they play and because it was raining a little that day so some persons were sliping including me. Our goalkeeper that day was Rich, from eight grade, and I think that he played really good that day. He use his basketball abilities to catch the balls that reached him.

Another thing was that the other team was really good. I played the second half that day and for me I didn´t played very good because I didn´t put all of my effort. At the end of the match our coach told us that our next match was on Saturday in the morning and we were going to play vs a school called Real Cartagena. And in that match I was going to try to put all of my effort.

Saturday came and my dad took me to the schoo. In there I saw that Miguel,Julian, Augusto,Farid, and Daniel were already there. We were bored so we decided to go the Olimpica to buy something. When we arrived to the Olimpica the only who buyed something was Miguel so the we went and we didn´t buy anything. I didn´buy because I had breakfast just before that. When we were supposed to play the match we notice that the other team didn´t came. Our coach divided the team in two, Team A and Team B. I was in Team B. The coach told me that he wanted to prove me like the creator of my team and my real positon was forward but I do what my coach said. My team played very well the first half but in the second they scored us a goal. Eventhough we lost 1-0,I was proud of me because I made a great shot from outside of the are and the ball was going drectly to the angle, but Rich reached it. I think that we aren´t going to do bad on this cup but I also think that we are not going to do very good.

1 comment:

Eduardo D. said...

Hey Johnny, I like to be in the soccer team. I think is good to do something for your school but I think the team of this year isn't so good. I don't like my position but when I play it I try to do the best I can. I hope we get far this year and do a nice performance wherever we play. Goo job.