Monday, October 02, 2006

A House Problem

I have different ways to deal with my problems. An example is that we can say that we both sorry and we forget the problem or we can get to an agreement in which we both don't say or do thingd that will hurt him. When I need to solve a problem and I am under pressure we could solve it fast by adding fast solutions like they are not going to do or say tings that hurt each other. If the conflict is severe we could go to see an adult or a mature person that can help us fix the problem.Sometimes when I am trying to solve a prblem I use bad habits like fighting or telling each other bad words.

A problem that I remembered is when I was in my house with my brother and I was going to do my homework. Then my brother arrived and he turned on the T.V. I told him that I was going to do my homework and he needed to turn off. He didn't wanted to turn off because few days before, he was reading a book in the room and I entered the room and started making noise. So it was like the payback day. I got very angry and we started to fight. Then my mother and my older brother came to separate us. We made a mistake trying to solve that problem because we didn't gave strategies to solve the problem so we fought. We started to fight because I was very angry and he was bothering me.After that my mom grounded us for a week. Then I apologized with my brother and we made an agrrement that if someone needed to do a homework, he needed to do it on other part.

No comments: