Saturday, February 03, 2007

Favorite Hangout Places

I want to answer a question that I read on the Teen Life Project and it was made by Tyler and Dustin from Mr. Fisher’s class. The question was what are your favorite hangout places? My favorite hangout places are Campito 2010, Mc Donald’s, Otoyal, Andres´ house, and others more. I chose this four because there are the main ones.

My friends and I go a lot to the campito because we love soccer. Two months ago we won a tournament at this field and it was called the UEFA Champions League. We were the Real Madrid and we played the final against another team called Manchester United. We won 4-2. The 1, 2, and 3 places received medals, and the winners received a replica of the champions’ cup and a CD player. There were other prizes like a soccer ball to the best player of the tournament, a soccer ball to the kid who scored the most goals and soccer gloves for the best goalkeeper. We go almost all weekends to the Campito 2010.

We also go a lot to Mc Donald’s to eat and to hangout with our friends. Before almost all Friday plans were to go to Mc Donald’s. Mc Donald’s is places were all the teenagers join and meet other people. Sometimes when we are on the cinema and the movie ends we go to eat to Mc Donald’s. The best things that I like in Mc Donald’s are it French fries and it ice creams. My favorite ice cream there is the Sundae which almost every Sunday I go and eat it after church. When I go to eat I eat a Mc Tocineta with French fries and coke.

Another place that we usually go is the Otoyal. It took this name because the owner’s last name is Otoya. The Otoyal is a restaurant were they sale hamburgers, hot dogs, French fries, and meat sticks. They also sale bread because it is also a bakery. The hamburgers of this place are very very good and the hot dogs too. As I said with Mc Donald’s, the Otoyal is a center of teenagers too. For me the best bread comes from the Otoyal.

Andres house is another place were we and my friends usually hangout. You would ask why I chose a friend’s house as a hangout place. Well, before almost all the weekends we went to this house because Andres has some soccer goals and we do tournaments which are very fun. He also has a PS2, Wii, and a computer so we are never bored on his house. Some fun PS2 games are Winning eleven 10, Tony Hawk underground 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and Metal Gear. Some fun games of wii are Wii Sports, Zelda, Call of Duty 3, and Trauma Center. We play soccer on his patio but when the cars of his parents are parked there or we ask them if they can move it, or we play on the street since that street is not so bussy.

Well, I already answer this question now is your time to answer it.

No comments: